Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online by Olive Hill House (hereinafter Provider), through any mobile device, by email or by phone to all clients (hereinafter Client). By accessing, browsing and using our website www.olivehillhouse.com (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “website”) and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below.
Your privacy is important to us. We value your trust and in order to provide best possible service, we have implemented appropriate business systems and procedures to safeguard and protect any personal information. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
- The Client agrees to share personal data and information for the purpose of booking an apartment, which proves the fulfillment of the Provider’s rental conditions. Provider agrees that all personal data and information of the Client will be used exclusively for the purpose of the documentation required for the rental.
- The Client has the right to demand a review about their personal data anytime by emailing the Provider at firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend that you read the cancellation, (pre)payment and no-show policy carefully before making your reservation.
- Each reservation requires a down payment for the confirmation of the booking in the amount specified by the Provider. The amount of the payment which is needed for the confirmation of the Client’s booking will be sent to the Client via email.
- Once the Client made the payment as a confirmation of the reservation, the Client agrees to all terms and conditions, the relevant cancellation and no-show policy of the Provider, without any exception.
- Late payment, wrong bank, debit or credit card details, invalid credit/debit cards or insufficient funds shall not be entitled to any refund of any prepaid amount unless the Provider agrees or allows otherwise.
- All the rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation or changes. Once made, all made payments are final, irrevocable, non-refundable, and non-creditable.
- In case of no-show or early departure, no refund will be made.
- The cancellation policy is valid in all cases, without exception. No refunds will be given in the case of cancellation due to any expected or unexpected situations including unexpected serious illness, death, or injury; government-mandated obligations (including jury duty, travel restrictions, court appearances, and military deployment); transportation disruptions; train, bus, flight, or ferry cancellations; natural disasters, epidemic diseases; or travel restrictions.
- The above-listed cancellation policy is not valid only in case the Provider offers any kind of special offers, cancellation policies, terms and conditions (which are different from the above listed terms in conditions) on the official website of the Provider.
In case of such offers, they will be visible and offered on the official website of the Provider. In all other cases, the cancellation policy stated and listed under the terms and conditions of the Provider is fully valid, without any exception and the Provider reserves the right to retain all previously made payments by the Client.